Apple iPad mini 3 Specifications: The ipad mini 3Â is the third-generation ipadÂ designed, developed and marketed by apple. The third-generation iPad mini with Retina display is technically Apple’s third installment in the iPad mini series. It’s expected to retain the looks of the original, yet pack the more powerful Apple A8 system chip and likely get a higher-res, 8-megapixel camera. Adding to Apple iPad mini 3 Specifications the device comes with the iOS 8.1 operating system pre-installed. The iPad Mini 3 includes a version of Apply-pay with the in-store NFCÂ functionality removed. The included Touch ID sensor allows the user to pay for items online without needing to enter card details.Â The new Touch ID sensor detects the user’s fingerprint and can be used instead of a passcode to unlock the iPad. Touch ID on the iPad Mini 3 is also compatible with Apple Pay and can be used to authorize purchases in online apps only with fingerprint verification, as opposed to entering a password. To have better insight in the device, let us jump toÂ Apple iPad mini 3 Specifications.
iPad Mini 3 uses nearly the same hardware as the iPad Mini 2, the main exception being the addition of the Touch ID sensor. Apple iPad mini 3 has a advantage or merit of its 7.9″ retina displayÂ with 2048-by-1536-pixel resolution at 326 ppi. The iPad Mini 3 also uses the A7 chip with 64-bit architecture and the M7 motion coprocessor. It has a 5MP iSight Camera capable of recording 1080p HD video and a 1.2MP FaceTime HD Camera capable of recording 720p HD video. The only drawback or disadvantage Apple iPad mini 3 has is its 1 GB of RAM only which will certainly have a tough time as the competitors will have a edge over it. This demerit of Apple iPad mini 3 can have a dwindling effect on its popularity.
Apple iPad mini 3 Specifications
|Â Hardware||Â Specs|
|Â Model||Â Apple iPad mini 3|
|Â Operating System||Â iOS 8.1|
|Â Processor||Â Dual Core Apple cyclone Clocked at 1.3Â GHz|
|Â RAM||Â 1 GB|
|Â Memory||Â 16/64/128 GB Internal memory|
|Â Display||Â 7.9-inch retina display|
|Â Screen Resolution||Â 2048 X 1536 pixels|
|Â Camera||Â 5-megapixel rear and 1.2-megapixel front|
|Â Connectivity||Â Wi-Fi and 4.0 v Bluetooth, GSM, CDMA, LTE|
|Â Battery||Â 6471 mAh Battery|
Apple iPad mini 3 features:
- Â It has a stunning Ret;ina display, an incredibly powerful A7 chip with 64-bit architecture
- the revolutionary Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- two great cameras
- advanced wireless technologies
- and a battery that lasts up to 10 hours.Â
- Â It comes with so many innovations, but it still ï¬ts perfectly in yourÂ hand.
- Â With iCloud Drive, you can safely store any kind of document and access it from any device.
- In fact, every feature in iOS 8 is designed to work seamlessly with iPadÂ mini, taking full advantage of its powerful A7 chip, ultrafast wireless, and brilliant RetinaÂ display.
- Â Available in seven bright new colors, the Smart Cover is made from durable polyurethane. The Smart Case, in rich aniline-dyed leather, protects both the front and back of your iPadÂ mini.
- The 5MP iSight camera lets you shoot photos and videos that are incredibly crisp, clear, and vibrant. You can even shoot panoramas and time-lapse videos. And it’s easy to edit and post your photos and videos right from your iPad mini 3. The FaceTime HD camera gives you great-quality video calls and selfies.
- Two antennas and MIMO technology give iPad mini incredible Wiâ€‘Fi performance. And the Wiâ€‘Fi + Cellular model supports fast cellular networks around the world â€” including LTE networks.* So you can download content, stream video, browse the web, and share documents with AirDrop at amazingÂ speeds.
Apple iPad mini 3 price:
Apple iPad mini 3 with 16 GB storage/space is available on Amazon with a price of Rs.28,900 in India, 64 GB is available at price of Rs. 35,900 and 128 GB is available at price Rs. 42,900.Â Apple iPad mini 3 with wifi and cellular models has a price tag of Rs. 38,900 for 16 GB, Rs. 45,900 for 64 GB and Rs.52,900 in India.
Apple iPad mini 3 reviews:
The iPad Mini 3 includes a version of Apply-pay with the in-store NFCÂ functionality removed. The included Touch ID sensor allows the user to pay for items online without needing to enter card details.Â The new Touch ID sensor detects the user’s fingerprint and can be used instead of a passcode to unlock the iPad. Like other tabletsÂ Apple iPad mini 3 too has pros and cons which are as follows:
- High pixel densitiy screen, over 300ppi(324 ppi)
- Fast mobile data support (4G)
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- Battery is not user replaceable
- The camera lacks flash
- Proprietary USB connector – have to use its cable instead of a standard microUSB
- Dual core processor
The iPad Mini 3 is available with storage options of 16, 64 or 128GB and has no expansion option