Lava iris fuel 50: Now a days we need devices that are able to support heavy usage without having the need to carry power banks for frequent charging, making the phone battery a crucial necessity above all, LAVA International Â launched Lava iris fuel 50, the Â first Â in the line up of new Fuel series with a 3000 mAh battery that promises 1.5 days of battery life. Now a user can chat and talk for long hours,share its media, upload anything they need to without worrying abut battery irrespective of carrying extra power banks to charge the battery which is the advantage or merit of Lava iris fuel 50 and have the options to root this phone. It is rated to deliver up to 13 hours of talk time and up to 360 hours of standby life in 3G networks.
the other specifications includeÂ a
-> 8 MP autofocus rear camera which is inclusive of dual LED flash
->HDR, digital zoom and BSI sensor so that you can click realistic images and videos even in the dark. It can also shoot 1080p videos at 30fps.
->It is accompanied by a 2 megapixel front facing snapper which is the only Lava iris fuel 50 drawback or disadvantage .
->Its internal memory of 8 GB can be expanded up to 32 GB.
Lava iris fuel 50Â specifications
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) touch screen IPS display withÂ Asahi Dragontrail glassÂ protection
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32 GB with microSD
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 8 MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, BSI 2 sensor
- 2 MP front-facing camera
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions:Â 144.8 x 72.9 x 9.5 mm; Weight: 160 grams
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000 mAh battery
Lava iris fuel 50 price:
TheÂ Lava iris fuel 50 comes in black color and is priced at Rs.Â 7,799.
Now we will be discussing aboutÂ Lava iris fuel 50 pros and cons:
- battery life upto 1.5days.
- 2-megapixel snapper.
- dual sim with 3G connectivity.
- no change in processor
- fuel series only addressing battery life as their main concern rest all is ignored.
- internal memory plus expendable memory too low.
Review- Personally I would not recommend this phone as this phone just focuses on battery and as far as the specs and features ofÂ Lava iris fuel 50 are concerned you can find it in others in this price range.