LG G4 Beat Specifications:- LG Electronics (LG) officially unveiled its newest variant of its widely praised LG G4 flagship smartphone. The LG G4 BeatÂ retains the best features and functions of the LG G4, delivering value without compromising performance or usability. LGwill soon offer a mid-range version of its latest flagship LG G4Â smartphone in a number of markets. It’s called the LG G4 Beat and it will be a smaller and less powerful device than the current LG G4.Â Lets have a detailed look at theÂ LG G4 Beat Specifications.
LG G4 Beat Specifications
DESIGN AND DISPLAY
LG G4 Beat sports the LG UX 4.0 UI introduced with the LG G4, and features a 5.2-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) resolution display that is slightly smaller than the 5.5-inch QHD display seen on the flagship version LG G4.
TheÂ docking connector is concentrated on its left side which includesÂ System reset,Â Mini HDMI,Â 3.5mm microphone and headphone jack,Â Micro USB 2.0,Â microSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot,Â Standard size USB 3.0,Â Power jack, and the power button is on the right side of the phone.
It also has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor with a clock speed of 1.5GHz, compared to the LG G4’s Snapdragon 808 processor. Inside the LG G4 Beat, there will be 1.5GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage. The gadget supports dual displays up to 1440 x 2560Â pixels, which is pretty impressive one.
In most regions, the device will use an 8MP rear snapper with Color Spectrum Sensor and Laser Auto Focus, while select Latin America markets will get a variant with 13MP camera. The front-facing camera is a 5MP unit with Gesture Interval Shot.
Connectivity-wise, LG G4 Beat offers 4G LTE support along with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, and GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS. The handset measures 9.85mm thick and houses a 2,300 mAh removable battery.
The rear camera has the same Laser Auto Focus that LG has put in the G4 and the G3 before that. Manual Mode also makes an appearance for anyone who likes to get a little more control over their smartphone photos. Video-wise, you can record in Full HD 1080p.
LG G4 Beat Specifications
|Â Hardware||Â Specs|
|Â Model||LG G4 Beat|
|Â Operating System||Android 5.1|
|Â Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor|
|Â RAM||Â 1.5 GB|
|Â Internal Memory||Â 8 GB internal Storage|
|Â Display||5.2 inch|
|Â Screen Resolution||Â 1440 x 2560 pixels|
|Â Camera||Â 8 -megapixel rear and 5-megapixel front camera|
|Â Connectivity||Â GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth|
|Â Pixcel per inch||Â 572 ppi|
- Chipset: QualcommÂ Snapdragon 615 Processor
- Display: 5.2-inch Full HD IPS LCD (1920 x 1080, 423ppi)
- Memory: 8GB eMMC ROM / 1.5GB RAM
- Camera: Rear 8MP LDAF (13MP in Latin America) / Front 5MP
- Battery: 2,300mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Size: 142.7 x 72.6 x 9.85mm
- Weight: 139g
- Network: 4G LTE / HSPA+ 42.2Mbps (3G)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b, g, n / Bluetooth 4.1 / NFC / A-GPS / Glonass / USB 2.0
- Colors: Metallic Silver / Ceramic White / Shiny Gold
- Other: In-Cell Touch / Color Spectrum Sensor / Gesture Interval Shot / Full HD 1080p Video
LG G4 Beat Pros and Cons
- full HD display
- full HD cameras both front and rear snapper
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- would work on Â latest android 5.0
- hard and flexible plastic shutters for making the tablet dust proof and water proof
- solid and attractive design that can withstand accidents easily
- a lot new features and graphics added
- 1.5 GB RAM
- 8 GB internal storage
- expendable upto 128 GB.
- 8 megapixel rear camera
- just 5 MP front camera
LG G4 Beat Price
LG G4 Beat will first hit the shelves across Europe and Latin America in Metallic Silver, Ceramic White and Shiny Gold. Following that, the device will reach Canada, India, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Turkey and other markets. There is no word on pricing yet.Â So that would be all about the LG G4 Beat Specifications. That specific pricing is unknown at this time, but it will be lower than the price for the LG G4. For more infoÂ stay tuned for next update on the phone on our website.