Top rated apps for window phone:-Windows OS, computer operating system (OS) developed by Microsoft Corporation to run personal computers (PCs). Featuring the first graphical user interface (GUI) for IBM-compatible PCs, the Windows OS soon dominated the PC market. Approximately 90 percent of PCs run some version of Windows.So lets have a detailed look on the TopÂ ratedÂ apps for window phoneÂ which are hitting the top list again and again. Lets have a one by one look.
Top rated apps for window phone
uTraveler is a free new Windows Phone 8.1 app for travelers who want to keep all stuff for trips in one place and use them offline wherever they travel.
It doesnâ€™t matter whether you have an Internet connection or not because uTraveler allows you to manage (view\add\edit\delete) all content such as: trips, photos, texts, notes, routes, placemarks and expenses offline and if you want you can synchronize it later. All photos or notes added to a Trip will be automatically placed on the Map if they have geo-location data so you can easily locate them. If they donâ€™t â€“ itâ€™s possible to set geo-location manually. Also the App sorts and groups the photos and notes by date or by day on the Timeline.
1) Manage your trips offline – wherever you travel you can add some photos with captions or just post some messages and when you have access to the internet – upload it to the Cloud.
2) Plan your route – create some routes with placemarks using Google Maps, export to KML\KMZ files and add them to your trip from OneDrive or your smartphone. Supports Google Maps with routes, placemarks (with icons, captions and description), polygons and lines.
3) Track your expenses – track how much money you spent for a particular thing during your trip.
4) Facebook integration – with uTraveler you can share your photos or post some messages to Facebook, write and see comments and likes of a post.
5) User profile and interface customization – customize your profile changing avatar, cover photo and name. Use different color schemes of the interface.
AeroRadar by Appfinity, the only way to view HD, Newsroom-Quality weather radar on your phone from across the world. With 30+ high quality layers, animated radar which can be viewed from the past 4, 8, and 12 hours, and pro features such as custom data server support, AeroRadar is the most advanced way to see what is coming your way.
* Some AeroRadar free and pro features are country-restricted. Precipitation Radar is available in The USA, Canada, Caribbean, Europe, UK, and Australia. Please take this into account before purchasing AeroRadar or writing a review.
â€¢ Advanced Animations
â€¢ 30+ Layers
â€¢ Custom Tileservers
â€¢ Radar displays type of precipitation – Rain, Snow, or Mix
â€¢ “3D” View shows the storm at an angle
â€¢ Change map type – Terrain, Hybrid, Road, etc.
â€¢ And more!
– Added review prompt to notify users to rate the app if they have used it for a long period of time and have not yet reviewed it.
Â Fedro Reader
Fedora Reader is unlike many other RSS apps in that it looks very Windows 10 with thin fonts and new-style buttons. The app is very lightweight at less than 1 MB on the phone, launches quickly, and is easy to use.If you do not have any RSS feeds ready, the app has a curated listed in various categories including Business, News, Entertainment, and Technology. Within each category is a predefined RSS feed that you can add. Of course, you can also add your own RSS feeds.Fedora Reader has an interesting side-bar that swipes in from the left, giving you access to Add new feed, Refresh, Mark all read, Curated Feeds, Settings, and About.Speaking of settings, you have three different themes to choose from, including Light, Dark, and Time of Day, with the latter dynamically switching between Light and Dark for easier reading.
mSecure has gone through a major overhaul for this new release. Here are some of the changes and new features you will see:
â€¢ The entire UI has been updated to a more modern look and feel
â€¢ mSecure should still feel familiar to existing users, but the graphics are new, and many enhancements have been added to the functionality of the UI
â€¢ Animated action panels have been added throughout the app to help keep each screen as free of culture as possible
â€¢ You can easily filter your records by Group, Type or Favorites using the new filter bar just above your records in the main view
â€¢ In addition to sorting by Name, Type and Modified Date of records, you can now sort by your Groups as well
â€¢ In response to many customer requests, mSecure now has an alpha-scroller, so you can quickly jump to different sections of your records but tapping on a letter in the alpha-scroller to the right of your records
â€¢ Add custom icons to your types and records
â€¢ Save photo attachments to your records
â€¢ Deleted record recovery
Imagine your phone is lost or stolen. You can have peace of mind knowing that mSecure has safeguarded your website logins, bank account and credit card information. Your finances, identity and reputation would be protected, safe and secure.
mSecure is used by nearly a million users worldwide, providing the best time-tested, trusted, convenient and secure solution for storing and syncing your information.