How to install Windows 10 Technical Preview:
Recently Microsoft announced Latest version of Windows operating system Windows 10. Even though its will take some to be ready for distribution but Microsoft is giving IT Pros and PC enthusiasts an early taste of whatâ€™s to come with the Windows 10 Preview.Â This is a pre-release version of Microsoft’s upcoming mobile and PC operating system.Â Since this is beta software, many of your favorite apps may not work on it and it may contain bug and be crash prone.
How to install Windows 10 Technical Preview
How to install Windows 10 Technical Preview on Phone
Microsoft has currently reviled Windows 10 technical Preview only for 6 Lumia devices which areÂ Lumia 630, Lumia 636, Lumia 638, Lumia 635, Lumia 730 andÂ Lumia 830.
Before installing Windows 10 Preview we recommend you to create complete backup of your device since it is a beta version so it contain lots of bugs which can harm your data. After crating backup follow these simple steps
- Go to the Windows insider page.
- Click onÂ Get StartedÂ and sign up for the program and enter your valid Outlook.com email address and password.
- Click Sign in.
- Read the terms of service, scroll down and check I accept the terms of this agreement and click Submit.
- SelectÂ Phone and click onÂ Get the preview.
- Download the Windows Insider app on your Windows Phone device.
- Open the app and sign in using your Microsoft account and clickÂ Get preview builds.
- Click Insider Fast to stay on the bleeding edge or pick Insider Slow if you’d like a slightly more reliable build.
- Tap the Windows button on your phone.
- Go to Settings > Phone Update,Â thenÂ Check for updates.
You can also install Windows 10 Preview on PC but before doing so create create backup if you are about to use it as your primary OS. But we recommend you to use it as secondary OS using dual boot. Before downloading Window 10 Preview make sure that your PC meets all system requirements:
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster
- RAM: 1GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Free hard disk space: 16 GB
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
- A Microsoft account and Internet access
- Â Download Windows 10 Preview fromÂ Download Windows 10 English 64-bit.
- Burn Downloaded iso file to pendrive or DVD.
- Open setup.exe file and follow instruction.